The Tropical HUET training programme will prepare delegates that intend to travel to and from offshore oil and gas installations and vessels by helicopter in a tropical environment by providing specific training in pre-flight and in-flight requirements and to equip delegates with the basic emergency response knowledge and skills required in the event of a helicopter emergency – with specific focus on escaping from a helicopter following ditching and sea survival techniques.
General Course Objectives:
The objectives of the T-HUET Training are that delegates will be able to:
- Demonstrate, in a simulated environment, that they can use the safety equipment, and follow procedures in preparing for, and during helicopter emergencies – with particular focus on escaping from a helicopter following ditching
- Demonstrate sea survival techniques
- Course introduction
- Check-in / boarding procedures
- In-flight, landing, disembarking
- Helicopter Safety requirements
- Helicopter Escape / Hazards during emergencies
- Pre-ditching checks / Actions after ditching
- Surface & Underwater Escape
- Escape training session (METS™), using mechanical and push out windows
Prerequisites: Valid medical certificate
All persons who successfully complete the course based on the performance standards will receive
- A PT Samson Tiara / Survival Systems Asia certificate approved by OPITO for Tropical Helicopter Underwater Escape Training (T-HUET); and
- A laminated wallet course qualification card.
Investment Cost Includes:
Transportation to & from our pick up point in Jakarta and training center
Usage of all required training equipment including:
Safety shoes, glasses and helmet
Shower kit (towel, soap & shampoo)
Please contact us
for our most competitive pricing.