Cilegon Training Center
Samson Tiara - Cilegon
Kawasan Krakatau Industrial Estate (KIEC)
Jl. Australia II Kav. O no.1/2, Cilegon, Banten, Indonesia
Tel: +62254311676 ; Fax: +62254311675
The Cilegon training center is located in the Krakatau Industrial Estate Cilegon , 5 minutes drive from the Cilegon Barat Toll Gate (KM 94) exit off on the Jakarta Cilegon toll road, an easy one to one and a half hours (85km) drive by toll road from Jakarta.
The purpose built facility features:
- Larger pool (Wave ball suitable),
- Complete model 30 METS™ simulator
- On site davit launch life boat and pond
- Fire fighting facilities from basic to advanced levels
- 3 story smoke house and ship and accommodations mock up
- 3 story industrial, compartmental fire simulator
- Helideck and crashed helicopter simulator
- Dedicated confined space training module
- 6 air-conditioned classrooms
- Technical lab for all courses using SCBA
- 500sqm maintenance facility
- Standby medical clinic
- Break and coffee facilities
- Both Indonesian and expatriate resident instructors.
"The course material has been developed in conjunction with Survival Systems Limited Canada, OPITO, IMO and other international bodies to ensure current international training standards are met while maintaining suitability to Indonesia's tropical environment."
Transportation to and from Jakarta is provided by Blue Bird bus. Departure is at 06:00 from the pick up point front of Hotel Atlet Century Park Jakarta. Local transportation in Cilegon to and from the hotel listed is provided.
Accommodation for the Cilegon training participants can be provided by the Royale Krakatau Hotel overlooking the Cilegon Golf Course about 5 minutes drive from the center. Additionally the LeDian Hotel in Serang, 20 minutes drive from the training center, is regularly used for student accommodation.
Trainees attending Offshore Lifeboat Coxswain, Sea Survival at Sea and FRC courses can be provided accommodation at the Villa Marina Hotel or the Marbella Hotel in Anyer on the shores of the Sunda Straits.
We have special agreements with these hotels for discounted accommodation for students. The accommodation includes breakfast, dinner, 1 set laundy, tax and service, This will be invoiced back to the customer plus 10% VAT from Samson Tiara (please contact our office for information).