The aim of the Initial Training Programme is to equip delegates with the knowledge and skills required to perform the role of an Offshore Lifeboat Coxswain (Twin Fall) effectively.
General Course Objectives:
- Delegates to fully understand the roles and responsibilities of the Offshore Lifeboat Coxswain (Twin Fall)
- Delegates to understand the working mechanisms of the TEMPSC, and how to safely launch and manoeuvre the TEMPSC to a safe area.
- Delegates to ensure that the safety of the passengers is maintained throughout
- Role of the Coxswain
- Maintaining Operational Readiness
- Release Systems
- Preparing the Lifeboat for Launching
- Radio Communication
- Clearing the Installation
- Use of Compass
- Retrieval and Stowage of Lifeboat
- Lifeboat Equipment
- Towing and Pacing Exercises
- Launching into a Hazardous Environment
- Recovery of Man Overboard Exercises
- Passenger Management
Villa Marina Anyer:
- Single: IDR 750,000/night/person
- Twin Share: IDR 1,056,000 /night/2 persons
Aston Hotel Anyer
- Single: IDR 1,230,000 /night/person
All prices include breakfast, dinner & one (1) set of laundry per registered occupant and exclude 10% VAT.
All persons who successfully complete the course based on the performance standards will receive
- A PT Samson Tiara / Survival Systems Asia certificate approved by OPITO for Offshore Lifeboat Coxswain; and
- A laminated wallet course qualification card.
Investment Cost Includes:
Transportation to & from our pick up point in Jakarta and training center
Transportation between the training center and hotel,
Usage of all required training equipment including:
Safety glasses and helmet
Shower kit (towel, soap & shampoo)
Please contact us
for our most competitive pricing.