This assessment program is designed for Offshore Installation Managers (OIM), Superintendents or Person In Charge (PIC) who are designated as Incident Managers in Controlling Emergencies on Offshore Installations.
General Course Objectives:
To introduce the underpinning knowledge required by members performing the roles within the EMT and CMT groups. The program is bespoke where possible to synchronize what industry best standards are and how the company works within the guidelines of the industry and legislative requirements.
To review documentary evidence sufficient:
- Element 1.1 – Maintain a State of Readiness
To assess through practical simulation:
- Element 1.2 – Assess the Situation and Take Effective Action
- Element 1.3 – Maintain Communications
- Element 1.4 – Delegate Authority to Act
- Element 1.5 – Manage Individual and Team Performance
- Element 1.6 – Deal with Stress in Self and Others
- Well Control Incident
- Explosion and Fire
- Accommodation Fire
- Helicopter Incident
- Pipeline Incident
- Collision or wave damage causing structural collapse
- Loss of Stability (floating installations)
Each of the exercises will have a level of difficulty, assessors will observe the exercises and gather raw evidence on the candidates performance, this evidence will then be converted into specific comments, recommendation and ratings against each performance criteria, and the exercise as a whole.
Attendees should hold the position of Offshore Installation Manager, Deputy Offshore Installation Manager, Relief Offshore Installation Manager or designated to hold these positions dependant on assessment outcome and prior learning achievements, it is preferred that all attendees have attended an introduction to Major Emergency Management course previously. Sufficient additional personnel need to attend to facilitate other key members of the control room make up.
- Single: IDR 937,000/night/person
- Twin Share: IDR 1,265,000/night/2 persons.
- Single: IDR 643,500 /night/person
All prices include breakfast, dinner & one (1) set of laundry per registered occupant and exclude 10% VAT.
All persons who successfully complete the course based on the performance standards will receive
- A PT Samson Tiara / Wild Geese Group certificate approved by OPITO for OIM Controlling Emergencies (OIMCE); and
- A laminated wallet course qualification card.
Investment Cost Includes:
- Transportation to & from our pick up point in Jakarta and training center
- Transportation between the training center and hotel
- Student workbook
- Certificate/ID card
Please contact us
for our most competitive pricing.